Ink Of Life:Acting Like An Angel #3

                           


A quick disclaimer, all the contents of this blog are my life observations and thoughts. Thus, I'm pointing no one in person or, I'm not criticizing anyone, it's just my point of view. Different readers may have different thoughts on some particular discussions and I completely respect that.

I always wonder, am I the only one who feels like she has no one to rely on. Every day we come across so many people and how true this saying is" PEOPLE COME AND GO". 

No one will ever admit this fact but we all are selfish. Umm, now you must be asking what proof I really do have. In fact, yes I don't have any but I just can't look over this so easily.

Don't we always try to avoid risk even if it is for someone who has been a friend for long? Maybe you may take that risk but unluckily I have got no one as such and hence I find it difficult to understand.
Best Friend is such a common word, isn't it? But honestly, there is no one as a best friend, there is no one who will be always there to support. You really have to be the one struggling yourself to get achievements. 

There are people whom I have seen talking about being the best friends and being together at all times, good and bad times and I strongly believe that exist too but not for everyone, some people may get that ...umm lucky they are but not everyone is this lucky.
Now lemme ask you what will happen when you are in trouble and you have reliable people but you can't approach them for some reason. You feel alone and left out, even when no one does that intentionally. It's not easy to rely on people when you feel left out. 
I have been moving place to place from last few years, I met a hell lot of people but honestly, very honestly I only have 2-3 people whom I can reach out to at times of need, others won't even bother.

Not everyone is like that but when you come across some really narrow-minded people you tend to assume that everyone is like that. Trust is like glass once you just break that you may fix that again but you won't get the same transparency. Question is why do we hurt anyone, even if not intended when they never really hurt you.

One thing which is really missing in this modern and sophisticated generation is the art of maintaining relations. Coming to my story, some things just give you life long lesson, this incidence is one of them:
 
For the longest time in my life, I was living in a particular place and then my father got transferred to a new place. I was around 14 years old, obviously very emotional about friends and stuff. Moving out to a new place I was trying to get new friends, luckily by that time I got a bunch of them but if you ask me now, only 1 or 2 of them barely talk rest don't even say a "hi" or maybe don't even know that I exist.
Anyway moving on, slowly as we were getting mature and separated, there was a phase when we used to chat like it was weird situation lemme explain, so there were people who found it very very comfortable to talk over chats where its just us but when it comes to publically accepting that we know each other or like we are talking in public, they would feel shy.... umm ya right sound pretty weird now somehow I know the reason, that is because they find me not of their standard, they find me lame and kiddish.
I don't know what all but a list of a lot more of them and hence they find it embarrassing to admit in front of people but inside of them want to be like we know each other but at the same time, it's like this and I don't know why but I find this THE MOST ANNOYING.
And if anyone is doing something like this and thinks that other one won't notice then they are wrong. They get to notice all of it and it hurts so so bad, you can't imagine how bad but yes it does and this is the most disgusting thing you can ever do to someone. 

It's just I want to tell them that when you can't build someone up, at least don't break them and leave them to heal up on their own, nothing can be more inhumane.

Comments

Post a Comment