Life Is So Unpredictable


This blog is dedicated to my friends who are no more with us after a painful incident that took place on 4 August 2020.

Life is just so unpredictable, things happen when we don't really think that is ever gonna happen but it just comes with a huge shock which is hard to bear. I recently heard a very beautiful line which goes like "jeena kab hai aur marna kab wo hum decide nhi kar sakte but kaise jeena hai wo hum decide kar sakte hai." 

This saying stands so true for us. We never know what may come to us and when. One of my very close friends always said that you never know if I am there with you forever or not, anything can happen anywhere at any time and I always used to mock it off, but now when something like that happened in front of my eyes now I actually feel the depth.

We may not be social but we possess emotions for each and everyone in our lives, that may be positive or negative. For some emotions are so so strong and for some, it may not be that dedicated. Everything that happened in this due course gave me some life lessons. 

I honestly saw people being biased even when the person is dead, honestly, humanity lacking deep within. The time when we are supposed to pray for peace for someone's soul people be biased at that time. One thing is for sure, you can test true friendship best only after you are dead and the misfortune here is who can't really judge because you are dead. 

Some people have a great impact on life and the way you live. I too had lovely memories to cherish and obviously, they were childhood memories. It's very very hard to lose someone so soon when you have a lot of life to live. 

So what I really learned from this, life is really too short for regrets and sorrows, you never know when you just go and when someone closed to you may leave, so literally love everyone spends time laughing and enjoying, and live life well. 

Don't waste life hating and criticizing someone. Love people and value them for what they are, cherish the happiness they gave you.

I just hope after reading this blog you really felt what I felt after this ......See you soon in the next one!

Comments

  1. it is really touching.....Your blogs have the depth didi......I love your blogs....My interest has also developed for writing,,,Thanks for this inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment